Oh my goodness you guys! Lana over at Finding Inspiration In The Chaos nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award!! Holy moly, I’m so blown away. Lana has an amazing blog that inspires, uplifts, and helps remind us moms we need to focus on ourselves among all the chaos. Do yourself a favor and check her out! Thanks a million Lana for nominating me!!
So, what is a Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” -Okoto Enigma
Okoto Enigma created the Mystery Blogger Award. You should take some time to go check out her blog. You can find it here here.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers for the Mystery Blogger Award
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Random Facts About Myself
- I am a vegetarian. I don’t eat fish or any kind of meat. I do eat dairy and eggs (as long as they are scrambled, well done).
- I am not a very happy morning person, like at all! I need to take a few minutes along to wake up.
- When I was taking piano lessons I hated to have short fingernails. It drove my piano teacher crazy. Now that I don’t play the piano anymore, sadly, I love to keep my fingernails short. Haha!
Lana’s Questions For Me
What inspires you to write?
I find inspiration all around me. I try to write from my experiences with depression, anxiety, family, and the world around me. I feel if I am really trying to help people then I need to share things from the heart, good and bad.
I started this blog as an outlet for myself. After teaching 1st grade for 9 years I became a stay at home mom. It was an adjustment. This blog has helped me become more open about my struggles, meet some awesome people, and think more about life.
What is your favorite time of day and why?
My favorite time of day is when everyone is getting along, having fun, and there is no whinnying. Haha! When we are sitting down for dinner; laughing and talking. Going for a walk and enjoying the sunshine with my family, or snuggling in bed with my family on a lazy Saturday morning. Basically anytime when we are all happy and getting along.
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
This is a HARD one!! Before I had kids or was married I was able to do some awesome traveling. To say I love traveling is an understatement. Seeing the world is so amazing. Getting to experience different cultures and people is so darn fun.
I really would love to go everywhere so it’s hard to pick just one place. Something I have always wanted to do is backpack around Europe. Right now in my life is not a good time to do that, can’t imagine bringing my littles with me. But when they are older, watch out Europe the Robbins are coming your way. J
There is so much history in Europe, so many amazing buildings and food. It will be fantastic when I have the chance to go.
Who do you admire most in life?
I have a friend that has been dealt with some physical hardships. In her life she has gone through so much and is one of the most positive, happy people I know. She is so very caring and willing to help you out. Have I mentioned she is funny? Well, she always gets me laughing. I trust her and love her.
Now, I know so many amazing people that I admire so much! I’m so lucky to be surrounded by so many amazing people!!
What are you most afraid of?
Hmmm, this is a hard one. I’m going to have to say failing my kids. I put a lot of pressure on myself. I’m working on that… I know I am a good mom. I have my amazing moments. But I also have lots of moments that are the opposite of amazing.
I’m afraid I won’t stand up for them in times where I don’t know what to say or do. I’m afraid I won’t teach them all that they need to know to be responsible, well rounded adults. I fear that they won’t feel loved by me. But, mostly right now I am afraid that my struggles with depression and anxiety will be passed onto them.
I don’t want them to hurt like I do and have. I don’t want to feel the worthiness that I have felt. Or the failure, defeat, loneness, ashamed, loss of control, and self-doubt. I know that my children are strong and wise. But, they are still children that are very impressionable and vulnerable.
What do I do, you ask? I pray like mad for help. I shower them with kisses and I love yous. I do my best and hope for the best outcome. Because in the end all we can do is our best.
One of my Blog Posts
The 10 Awesome Bloggers I am Nominating
- Ali from Aligned Awakenings
- Ilana From Ilana Williams
- Shyla from Sincere Mommy
- Pamela from Help Momma Sparkle
- Sarah from Lemon Blessings
- Alexa from Alexa Ceza
- Ell from Ellduclos
- Jasmin from My Joy in Life
- Randa from Inspiring Thru Positivity
- Sarah at mama_k_fitness
My Questions for my Nominees
- If you had one super power what would it be and why?
- What has been one of your greatest accomplishments?
- What is one of your most embarrassing moments?
- Where is one place you have traveled to that you loved and recommend?
- When you are stressed out what helps you calm down?
Thanks you much for your support!