Fall Tag: 10 Fall Questions
Happy Fall ya’ll!!! I feel when October hits it just feels more like fall. This is such a great time of the year. This past month I had been getting more active with my Twitter account. I’m a newbie to Twitter and it was a learning curve, just like everything else. Now that I understand Twitter a little more I’m finding I really like it. What was I waiting for?
One of the great things about Twitter is the awesome blogging community. They seriously rock! I am going to try my hardest to participate in #blogtber. What is that you ask. Well, it’s when you post a blog post everyday in October. I might be a little crazy but I’m going to go for it. To start it off I get to answer 10 questions from Ell from ellduclos.blog and Boss Girl Bloggers. She’s pretty amazing and you’d be crazy to not check her out. 🙂 Here are the questions she asked me.
1. What is one candle you MUST light every fall?
Candles are so fun to have lit. The smell, the sound. 🙂 My favorite fall candles are pumpkin spice AND apple. I can’t decide between the two. So I won’t. Haha
2. When you think of fall, what does it remind you of?
Fall reminds me of many things but a few of the main ones are: raking leaves one fall when I was little and getting into a leaf fight with my next door neighbor, leaves are very itchy when they get shoved down the back of your shirt; I played volleyball for years so of course that comes to mind; comfort food and baking; canning; going to football games with my hubby; and beautiful leaves changing color and brightening up the mountains.
3. What is your all time favorite fall/Halloween movie?
You guys! I am such a baby! I used to love watching scary movies but not anymore. I just can’t. But, one that I love and will still watch is Hocus Pocus. It’s not too scary and now that I know what happens it’s not too bad.
4. What Halloween costume do you have in mind?
I have no idea! I like dressing up but am a bit of a procrastinator so… The kids think it would be funny if Eddy and I dressed up as each other. Eddy has to work on Halloween and won’t be able to go trick or treating. It won’t be very funny to see me dressed up as a man without him dressed up as me. So we’ll see.
5. What is your favorite fall trend?
I’m not the most trendy person but I do love pumpkin things. Candles, pumpkin chocolate chip bread, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, carving pumpkins, eating roasted pumpkin seeds. So I guess pumpkins!
6. When you think of fall, what drink comes to mind?
I’m a milk and water kind of girl. But, as it gets colder I do like some good hot chocolate.
7. What is your go to fall beauty product? A must have staple!
I am more of a minimalist with it comes to beauty products. I do love a good moisturizer and sunblock mix every morning. And one of my most favorite things is dying my eye lashes at home. It saves loads of money and then I don’t have to worry about mascara getting messed up.
8. Do you prefer apple pie or pumpkin pie?
Apple crisp. I’m not a huge pie fan unless it’s my mother in law’s boysenberry pie.
9. Do you have any fall traditions? If so tell us all about it!
I LOVE traditions! Some I have plans to make into posts so you’ll just have to come back to see what they are. I will share one with you now though. My mom and dad take the grand kids that live close to a pumpkin patch to pick out their own pumpkin. It’s always a favorite of my kids.
10. The moment of truth, is fall your favorite season?
I really like the variety of all the seasons but fall is my favorite! Woohoo!
What about you all? What is your favorite season? Feel free to answer these questions and share with me. 🙂
I get to tag 5 people to also answer these questions. Yay! I am going to tag:
- Whitney from Whitney Beth Photography. She happens to be my sister in law and is amazing with photography, art, pottery, sewing, anything artsy, you name it she can do it. For any art needs give her a shout.
- Lysa from Mrs. Sagebrush Farm NV. Lysa is a foodie and wants to make her safebrush desert more into a farm. She likes to blog about gardening, food, produce reviews, and more. You will want to become a subscriber to her blog.
- Shyla from Sincere Mommy. This mama is mom to a darling 4 year old girl. Shyla blogs about many mommy things: product reviews, helpful parent advice, education tools, and many thing in between. If you are a mama then you need to check her out.
- Nathan from The Dad Father. He is a newbie to blogging like me. I find myself laughing out loud when I read his tweets. He is funny, and if you ask him he is just a normal guy with a normal family. We could all use some more laughs when it comes to parenting. Follow him to keep laughing through any tough moment.
- Jenn from Simply on Eden. I feel like we could be great friends if we knew each other in person (but that could just be me really liking Jenn’s style and demeanor). She and her cute family found their dream home and have a fabulous garden and are raising chickens. If you are trying to become a minimalist or are already living that way you need to check her out to get inspiration and see her great style.
So you lovely bloggers if you are interested in joining this Fall Tag please answer the 10 fall questions above. Tag me in your blog post and tag 5 bloggers to join in the fun.
Thanks for joining me!