You guys!!! This is one of my favorite holidays! Care to take a guess why? It my have something to do with green! 🙂 And all the St. Patrick’s Day fun you can have.
Today, the fun is a St. Patrick’s Day treasure hunt. Yes, going old school. haha! But really, don’t you love treasure/scavenger hunts? I think they are loads of fun to make and participate in.
St. Patrick’s Day Treasure Hunt Awesomeness
- It is 100% free and always will be. The link to get it emailed to you will be below.
- There are 6 premade clues that you can use.
- You can buy the suggested gift if you want.
- You can have it be a regular (and still fun) St. Patrick’s Day treasure hunt without any gifts.
- There is a blank page that has 6 clues for you to fill in. This will give you a chance to custimize it toward your littles or spouse.
- I have included 4 coloring pages.
- This is something that can be used year after year. Simply use the blank cards to make your own each year.
- You can have your children make their treasure hunt for their siblings or friends using the blank clue cards.
Can you see why this treasure hunt is awesome? 🙂
How to Pull Off Your Treasure Hunt
It really is simple to set up and pull off your St. Patrick’s Day treasure hunt. Ready for the steps?
- Print off this free printable bundle.
- Cut out the cards you want to use.
- Create any new clues from the blank clue cards.
- Gather any gifts that you want to give during the treasure hunt.
- When your children, spouse, or friends are not around set up your hunt.
- Working from the start, put the last clue/gift in it’s place, make sure your lucky loved ones will see it. Or plan to give it to them when they get home or at the time of your choosing.
- Go to where the first clue wants you to go (ie. your kid’s bed) and place the second clue card in plain view or hidden. Also, place the gift that goes along with the FIRST clue card if you plan to do the gifts.
- Then, go to where the second clue card wants you to go (ie. the one you just placed on the bed).
- Repeat step 8 until all the clue cards have been placed or hidden in their correct places.
- Remember to put the correct gift in each place. It will not match the clue card. It is the gift from the previous clue card. I hope that makes crystal clear sense.
- When your kids, spouse, or friend(s) get home you can start the fun!
It is very easy to get ready and set up this fun (and free) St. Patrick’s Day treasure hunt.
What fun things do you have planned for St. Patrick’s Day? 🍀☘